Make a subtle difference to the exterior of your Model Y with our Logo decals. Stand out with Carbon Fiber, choose the sleek brushed metallic finishes or blend in and match with your paint color. Sold as a set of two (front and back). Early Model Y's have alignment holes behind the front and rear logos, so if you're thinking about 'de-badging' rather than covering the logos, bear that in mind, as the holes will need to be filled and painted.
Like everything we sell, anyone can install these. If fact, they take about 10 seconds (literally!), and are completely tool-free! Just make sure the logo is clean, apply the vinyl piece, and remove the carrier sheet - done! Both parts of the logo are perfectly positioned on the carrier sheet, so the installation is a breeze!
- 3M 2080 Vinyl - the best on the market
- Tool-free installation - incredibly easy, they take just a few seconds each
- No complicated wrapping and awkward folds or corners to hide - the vinyl covers the flat part of the Tesla emblem, and stops where the edges curve away. We think this makes for a really clean look, but do note that you will still see the chrome around the raised edge of the emblem and at the very bottom.
- Clear carrier sheet to make fitting them so easy - align and apply without ever touching the back of the vinyl
We've made these in the usual vinyl metallic and textured finishes, as well as colors that match your Model Y (note, they're the closest color 3M makes, but not a perfect match):
- Carbon fiber
- Brushed Steel (metallic)
- Brushed Black (metallic)
- Satin Black (matches the other Model Y black trim)
- Gloss Black (matches Tesla black)
- Matte Dark Grey (Metallic)
- Deep Blue (matches Tesla Blue)
- Gloss Red (matches Tesla Multi-coat Red)
- Satin Frozen Vanilla (matches Tesla Pearl White)
- Satin Dark Grey (matches Tesla midnight grey)
We'd love to see pictures of your installed decals, please @mention us on Instagram at @teslaccessories