We've created a couple of videos, the first showing how to remove the "T" emblem, and the second showing how to apply the Performance Decal. Please do watch the videos, and note the following tips:
- When removing the T, just take a little time with it. It's made of metal, so once it's almost removed, take care that it doesn't drop onto the bumper or hood below
- Prior to removing the T, it's an excellent marker for the exact middle of the trunk, so use some tape or crayon to mark the spot before removing it
- When applying the Performance decal, we suggest in the video to use the carrier sheet as a guide to align to the arc of the trunk. This is a great idea, but also bear in mind that the sheet is hand-cut, so might not be perfectly level. As you gently apply the lettering, be sure to eye-ball it before applying firmer pressure to the letters, and make any adjustments as needed.
- Our decals ship from a hot (at time of writing!) Dallas. Please check each letter to make sure they're 'square', sometimes they can squirm around slightly on the carrier paper. Since the letters are flexible, you can easily nudge them back into the right shape.
- If you have a fresh ceramic coating (or any of the 'non stick nano coatings) on your car, then our decal will not stick very well to it. It will be fine if the coating is a few months old, but during the first few months, it's very slippery, and noting will stick very effectively to it.
Now, without further ado, here's the videos :-)