These are compatible with the 2019 (purple) and 2020 (orange) California CAV Decal OR the New York Clean Pass Decal (not included!) - please see below:
Our precision-cut clings for the Clean Air/Pass Vehicle Decals are made from Xpel Stealth Paint Protection Film, and ship as a complete set of four (2 large, 2 small). You need these because removing the stickers from your car isn't (by design) easy, and leaves residue that's very difficult to remove. This complete set includes 2 large and 2 small decals. Each is a little larger all around than the actual decal, so it's virtually impossible for anyone to know it's there.
These have a light adhesive, so you can apply and remove these many times; if you plan on doing this, always ensure the paint is clean where you're applying them, and keep the plastic carrier sheet they arrive on for storage when they're not on the car.
- On a flat surface, gently position your CAV/CPV sticker onto the cling decal. Getting the position right can take a few attempts, so it's important not to apply any pressure, as you're committed at that point (removing it will cause the 'VOID' layer to become visible).
- Once you're happy with the position, apply pressure to finalize the position.
- Repeat for the remaining stickers.
- Now they can be applied to your car. Positioning guidelines are available on the CA DMV site and the DOT NY site. Be sure to have clean hands before peeling back the clings, and ensure the target areas on the car are clean, as any dirt will reduce the effectiveness of the cling.
- If you need to remove them from your car for cleaning, storage, or if you're selling the car, just gently lift a corner and peel it away. They can easily be reapplied as needed, keep the carrier sheet they arrived on for storage.